I. T O R E H E I M wants to offer the whole family a yoga collection that connects but separates the mother, father and childrens different needs in detail and function.
I. T O R E H E I M wants to combine the balance between and design to coexist togheter with the scandinavian apperance and symmetry.
Every drop has its own color
During my classes there is alot of focus on breathing. Were I teach the children how the breath can both calm the body down but at the same time how the breath can give them more strenght and create curiosity about themselfs.
When you take care of yourself, you can take care of others
My goal is to give children though yoga tools that they can use throughout their lives, before they know they need them.
Being a designer and buyer from eyewear, you need to be good at imagien and the see end result just by looking at a technical drawing.
You should always have inminde that when changing measurments by millimetres the eyewear total design and expression change it´s appearance and so does the whole costumer group with it.
This is a product that not only reflects the brand, it reflects who the end costumer is, who they are and what they are like.
Its all over their face.
Private lable; How do it work?
From design to distribution
- A first meeting to create an understanding of what ideas, needs and wishes are requested
- Choice of product / Products / Materials
- Collection of details such as Logo, special needs and packaging specifications
- Review of cost and approval of project plan.
- The design team develops and proposes an appealing concept
- Technical Drawings
- Size table
- What general conditions are included.
- Production of samples and approval prior to production
- Final production is plan
5. Produce and delivery
- After finished production, distribution and logistics take place according to your wishes
Copyright © I. T O R E H E I M AB Alla rättigheter förbehållna